AMAZON’S BRAND ROYAL STEP Portable Electric USB Juice Maker Juicer Bottle Blender Grinder Mixer,4 Blades Rechargeable Bottle with (Multi color)
₹ 1,599.00 - ₹ 529.00
(as of Nov 29,2021 13:51:00 UTC – Details)
MR. BRAND Portable & Compact, Convenient to Charge USB Juicer Blender : Innovative juicer cup, 2 in 1 design, a water bottle and also a juicer, Light weight is easy to Carry to School, Office, Parks, Gym, Yoga, Zumba, Aerobics Sports Coaching classes Camping anywhere you want to and it also convenient for charge by power bank, laptop, computer, car or other usb devices. It has 4-blade 304 stainless steel blade on the bottom of bottle, so that you can make a cup of fresh and delicious juice by yourself. Perfect for travelling, business trip or other outdoor activities use. Product instructions: Please allow the motor to cool for some time between product uses Burning smell during first few usage is normal due to varnish coating on motor and will stop after few usage cycles. Please Read Instructions given before operation Easy and Safe Cleaning – It has have smart safety protection device, magnetic sensing switch ultra safe to use and clean, the juicer cup’s Food Grade PP body and ABS bottom can be separated, you can easy to clean it . Multi-function – Natural tasty juice, milkshake, smoothie and other baby food protein shake, How to Use: 1) Firstly Cut fruits(Only Citrus/ Juicy and please remove hard shell/skin of Fruits/Vegetables) into small approx. 1.5*1.5 cm and Open cap of juicer bottle and fill bottle about 60% with cut pcs. Now just add water or milk or honey About 20% So fill total 80% of the Cup capacity as per your necessity. double press the switch to start, single press to stop, it will auto stir and mix, DIY juice. Turn on juicer bottle and let’s start blend fruit. Allow 1 min to blend to get juice. Now its ready, Just serve it in wine glass and enjoy. Product Detail: Color : Multi (random color will be shipped) Capacity : 380 ml Battery Capacity : 2000 mAh Lithium battery Motor Model : DC 3.6V Charging Time : About 3 Hours Full Charge Working Current:10-12 Amp. Using times : 10-12 times Idle Protection : Turn Off in 5-7 sec
Rechargeable&Portable – The USB juicer cup comes equipped with a built-in 2000mAh rechargeable battery that can be easily charged by power bank, laptop, computer, mobile phones or other USB devices .
Easy and Safe Cleaning – It has have smart safety protection device, magnetic sensing switch ultra safe to use and clean, the juicer cup’s body and bottom can be separated, you can easy to clean it
Multi-function – With our juice blender mixing kinds of fruit and vegetables,you can make natural tasty juice,milkshake,smoothie and other baby food.It’s very portable and great for traveling, outdoor.
Multi Functional : drink a protein shake, smoothie or healthy drink everyday, not only for making a protein shake, smoothie, juice, and it works well for vegetable and other baby food.