DIY Sustainable Home Projects: 80+ Ideas for Sustainable Living
(as of May 18,2022 00:22:04 UTC – Details)
Discover 80+ Sustainable Living Projects
Whether you live rural, in the suburbs, or in the city, this book has projects to make your home more sustainable.
Have fun creating a self-sustainable home and in the process you will:
- Save money. Provide something for yourself and that’s money you don’t have to spend.
- Be healthier. Grow and make your own and you can leave all the harmful chemicals out.
- Help the environment. Self sustainable homes waste less, and that’s good for the environment.
- Make extra income. Discover a variety of ways to make extra income from your sustainability projects.
Start making your home more sustainable today, because this book has DIY projects for everyone.
Get it now.
Sustainable Home Ideas For Everyone
Inside this book you will learn how to:
- Grow a highly efficient vegetable garden for the climate you live in.
- Numerous ways to collect, store, and treat your own water.
- Make your own natural soap and other chemical-free health and hygiene products.
- Raise chickens for eggs and/or meat.
- Get started with bee keeping.
- Preserve all your extra produce.
- Build highly efficient wood ovens.
- Harness the power of solar energy for electricity, cooking, and heat.
- Make your own oil, flour, dairy free milk, dairy free yogurt, and more – all from one plant!
- Control bugs, rodents, and other pests without chemicals or cruel traps.
… plus many more tips for sustainable living!
Start your DIY sustainable home projects today, because this book has over 80 of them.
Get it now.
Publisher:Survival Fitness Plan (May 16, 2020)
Item Weight:13.4 ounces
Dimensions:6 x 0.64 x 9 inches