Health and Wellness BIZ 101: Your Business Startup Guide
(as of Dec 05,2022 04:29:52 UTC – Details)
How to start smart and avoid paying for costly mistakes later
You want to help people and you’re ready to make your dream of running your own health and wellness business a reality, but how do you start? Especially, start smart?
This guide is specifically catered to making entrepreneurship more accessible and less scary for health and wellness professionals. Regenold teaches you what you need to know about the legal and financial aspects of starting your own business, plus other business essentials, all with clear, actionable steps.
As a licensed attorney, registered yoga teacher, and licensed massage therapist, author Rachel Regenold has blended her passions to help you enter the business world with open eyes and clear communication, in addition to the open heart you already bring to your work.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- How to form a limited liability company to protect your assets
- What to expect before signing and negotiating a commercial lease
- Tips for preventing and responding to complaints
- How to calculate your business budget
- The importance of tracking your income and expenses
- How to plan for paying self-employment taxes
- Bonus: Checklists at the end of each chapter to give you a clear action list
- Bonus: Worksheets to help you calculate how much money your business needs to bring in each month, determine your client niche, and more
- Bonus: Sample legal forms that are necessary in your field, such as Minor Consent and Injury Report
Buy this book now to avoid surprises and start your health and wellness business off on the right foot.
Publication date:February 18, 2020
File size:7245 KB
Print length:139 pages