Journey to a Non-Toxic Home: The Room-by-Room Guide to a Natural, Healthy Home
(as of Dec 05,2022 05:44:38 UTC – Details)
You want to protect your family from harmful chemicals.
But you’re feeling overwhelmed, and don’t know where to start.
THIS BOOK CAN HELP!
Journey to a Non-Toxic Home is a practical guide that will help you slowly and gradually remove harmful chemicals from your home and replace them with safer, more natural alternatives.
IN 16 EASY-TO-READ CHAPTERS YOU’LL LEARN:
- What’s hiding in your household products and how they affect your health
- How to read labels like a boss and avoid tricky marketing tactics
- The signature 5-step formula that will banishes overwhelm and confusion
- How to make your own cleaning products with simple ingredients
- How to choose store-bought products that are truly safe and non-toxic
By the end of Journey to a Non-Toxic Home, you’ll have the drive and motivation you need to finally embark on your own journey with confidence and peace of mind.
Sarah UmmYusuf, is a writer and teacher who loves helping people take charge of their family’s health. She created her blog, Nature’s Nurture, in 2011 to document her journey to a non-toxic home, and has helped countless others start their own journeys. When she’s not busy reading product labels or making her own cleaning products, you can find her chasing after her kiddos and drinking lots and lots of coffee. She lives in Toronto, Canada with her husband and three children. You can find her at www.naturesnurtureblog.com
Publisher:Nurtured Life Publishing (January 21, 2021)
Item Weight:11.4 ounces
Dimensions:5.5 x 0.63 x 8.5 inches