Off Grid Solar Power: How to Design and Install a Mobile Solar System for RVs, Vans, Boats and Tiny Homes (DIY Solar Power)
(as of Dec 09,2022 01:46:07 UTC – Details)
This beginner-friendly solar guide is an easy approach to off-grid solar design and installation. Solar Power Engineer Paul Holmes will guide you through the process to set-up your solar system with easy to follow step-by-step instructions. Images and charts are presented at every step to make sure you have a smooth and hassle-free installation.
In detail you will discover:
- Energy units you didn’t even know existed
- Formulas you can’t live without when building a solar system
- A list of tools that you absolutely need
- A comprehensive guide to buying solar equipment
- How to choose wire sizes the right way
- Step by step guide on sizing your off-grid solar system without costly mistakes
- Best methods to design and install your system that eliminate fire risks and other safety hazards
- Discover different batteries and their pricing, maintenance requirements, lifespan, configurations
- Discover different solar panels and associated tilt
- Inverters; different types, sine waves, efficiency, power ratings,…
- Discover the best way to monitor the state of charge of your batteries
- A step by step guide on how to build your system
- Methods for planning and budgeting your solar system
- Tips and tricks that will save you time and money
The book includes designs for: Tiny Houses, Cabins, Cars, Boats, small RVs, big RVs, Camper Vans and Off-Grid Homes.
Equipped with this blueprint for designing your off-grid solar system, living a self-sufficient life has never been easier.
Take the first step into your solar adventure. To get started, scroll up and grab your copy today!
Publisher:Independently published (January 30, 2021)
Item Weight:12.3 ounces
Dimensions:6 x 0.58 x 9 inches